Welcome to the Free Computer Help and Technical Support Forum.
Update your Graphics Driver for Maximum Gaming Performance
Graphics driver software is responsible for the graphics card performance installed in your PC. As itís apparent from its name, a graphics card works to enhance gaming and video viewing experience of the users. An updated graphics driver gives you best performance.
Most of the graphics card brands like NVIDIA, AMD, etc. frequently release updates for graphic driver for almost every product of theirs.
How to identify your Graphic Card?
Through Device Manager
1. Go to the Device Manager (Click Start >>Device Manager)
2. Expand the Display adapters section to see the manufacturer and model of your computerís graphic card.
1. Another way to get specification of your computer's graphics card is through third party software i.e. Speccy. It is freeware from developers of CCleaner that give you detailed information about your computer hardware.
2. Download and install Speccy.
3. Right click on its Desktop Icon >> click on Run as administrator to get detailed computer's hardware specification.
Generally, you can get updated graphics drivers from your graphics hardware manufacturer's website. Download and install it from there to have best graphics performance on your PC.
Some well-known graphics card developer also have update-checking utilities that automatically check for new graphics driver versions and keep you updated about them. A popular one among them is the NVIDIA Update Utility.
Bear in mind that your old graphics hardware may eventually die and manufacturers move to newer hardware from time to time. So this update procedure may not work forever.
nvidia just released a new driver today to support for the newly released game crysis 3. be sure to get that driver update
Members who have read this thread : 3
You do not have permission to view the list of names.
Tags for this Thread